Pages

August 10, 2014

Meet up with RunningMan HAHA

Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is having 3 days event named “K Festival” to promote K culture, K food, K beauty, K medical and most important to encourage Malaysian to travel in Korea. There are different events that will be held which include HAHA and MBLAQ Fan Meet. I was so lucky that able to win the special zone pass for Running Man HAHA Fans Meet in Pavillion Shopping Mall.


The centre court was full when I arrived at 6.30pm. The crowds were waiting for HAHA which expected to show up at 8pm. After have a quick dinner at Subway, I joined the rest in the special zone and waited for HAHA.

It was opening ceremony at 7pm for this event, K Festival with some speeches giving by the VIPs. One of the attractive activities during opening ceremony was the Painter HERO. The painters form of a group of 4 people was so talented to be able to draw and dance at the same time.

HAHA was on the stage after the opening ceremony. The crowds were so excited especially when he throws out the merchandise to the crowds. HAHA was so friendly and wish to go near to the crowds. However, HAHA was not able to do that due to security issues. After greeting with the Fans, the autograph signing was started where HAHA will sign for 200 fans that had won the special zone pass.


Even though the management was not allow the fans take photo with HAHA, or sign on other items instead of the fan been provided by the organizer, friendly HAHA had fulfilled all his fans’ wish. I was so nervous on the stage when getting signature from him until I forgot to request hug from him. He was saying to his manager that his pen is getting no ink when signed on my fans. He signed a new one for me at the back of the fan when I said I want a clearer signature.I was super excited that able to be close with him and talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...