Pages

January 12, 2015

Jipangi (지팡이) @ Sunway Pyramid

Had been so lazy for the past month and now I am back! (2015 01 11)

As I am a Korea Lover (addicted to everything from Korea after I came back from there), today I found something new that come from Korea. My sister called it as “Ice Cream J” due to the shape, but the actual name is “Jipangi” (지팡이).


It is actually Ice Cream in the J-consonant corn cone. There are 2 flavours of the ice cream which are creamy vanilla and premium chocolate. The vanilla taste is quite normal but the chocolate flavour is a bit bitter as it is more toward the strong dark chocolate taste. 

You can order it separately or 2 flavours in 1 cone as per what I ordered.


3 choices available for you:
Creamy Vanilla @ RM7
Premium Chocolate @ RM7
Mixed Flavours @ RM9


On that day, we were lucky that “Jipangi” was having their new flavour testing which is 
mango flavour. The mango flavour is more toward yogurt ice cream in mango flavour which 
taste sweet and sour. 


Where to find “Jipangi”?

Sunway Pyramid, LG2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...