Pages

September 16, 2015

Helen’s Handmade Bear Exhibition @ Penang

I didn’t really plan to make a visit to this bear exhibition until I found this exhibition 
happened in the restaurant that I was having my dinner. Since we were there, why don’t we 
just explore further? =P


This exhibition is organized by Ferringhi Garden Art Terrace in conjunction with their 
CSR projects for Children’s Protection Society Penang & Breast Care Society Penang.


The exhibition room is not big but been fill up with a lot of cute bears.


Long leg bears in the house.
Bear Bear saying hi from the swing.


The first handmade bear by Helen.
A tree full with bears.
Cute bears in the pockets.



A huge couple bear sitting in the garden.
Huge bear in the house.
 Been wonder how huge is the bear that I mentioned above?
 
This is how tiny I am when sat together with him. =P
The exhibitor, Helen always have a bear in all the exhibitions for the visitors to leave a sign on it.
I think she might want to keep a memory with this. Can you find my signature on it?

Visitors' signature bear.
Helen's Handmade Bear Exhibition
Place: Ferringhi Garden, Batu Ferringhi Penang.
Date: 23th August 2015 - 4th October 2015
Time: 6.00pm - 11.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...