Pages

December 4, 2015

Yu Kee Bah Kut Teh, 佑记肉骨茶

I had missed out another sunset in KK due to the rainy day. With such a freeze and chill weather, 
I decided to have some warm food to warm up my body, Bah Kut Teh.


Yu Kee Bah Kut Teh is one of the famous bah kut teh restaurant in KK which highly recommend 
by the others. It is a must try as even the local says this is good. They start selling from 4pm. I was there around 5.30pm and surprisingly it was already full with customers.  



There is a big menu hanging on the wall for the customers. Once seated, the boss will come and
take order while referring to the menu on the wall. 



After the utensil was served, foods were on their way too.




This is what I ordered for myself. A bit too much as 1 person is a bit tough when ordering. 


Traditional way of having Bah Kut Teh must come together with a pot of chinese tea. 


Below is the price of the food that hanging on the wall for customers. Total spending for today's meal is RM16.50 for the whole set I have. 


This is how the whole meal should be! 
I can't order much so have to take the photo from someone that shared the table with me. 



https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yu+Kee+Bak+Kut+Teh/@5.983486,116.076955,14z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xdb8fcea64ddcff79?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...