Pages

July 1, 2013

My staying in Seoul

My home in Seoul is actually the hostel for Kyung Hee University’s International Student.

During my summer program in Korea, I was staying in an off-campus hostel for international students near the main entrance of Kyung Hee University. There were several off-campus hostels for the international students and I stayed in International House 2.


It was a 5 floor building and I was staying at the top floor of the building. Fortunately, there was a lift in the building. I can’t imagine how am i going to walk up to 6 floors every day.


The room is a twin sharing room. It was small but it was well-equipped and comfortable. When step into the room, there is the toilet on the right hand side and a kitchen on the left. The room is equipped with television, washing machine, water heater, air-conditioner, refrigerator and a microwave. There is also a double-storey bed, wardrobe, and 2 desks plus cupboard.




As I was at the top floor of the building, I did enjoy the view by looking down from the window.

This room is truly amazing and my roommate and I love it very much. Truly wish I can have a room like this here in Malaysia.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...