Pages

September 16, 2014

Caffé Bene @ Jaya Mall , Petaling Jaya

Hurray!!! Finally I had able to try in the food and drinks in Caffé Bene. After the opening of 
the first Caffé Bene in Sunway Pyramid, I was always interested to try their Bingsu. However, it 
was always full house and I have no chance to try even though after few months. Luckily there 
is a new branch in Jaya Mall, Petaling Jaya.



Bingsu is my favourite dessert when I was in Korea. There are 5 variants of Bingsu served 
in Caffé Bene – Pat (original flavour), Coffee, Green Tea, Cookies & Cream, Strawberry. 
However, the Strawberry flavour is still not available when I visited the branch in Jaya Mall.


I had tried their Green Tea Bingsu (Double), Cookies and Cream Bingsu (Single) and 
Caramel Cinnamon Bread. 


There are 2 sizes for Bingsu, “Single” for smaller portion or “Double” for bigger portion. 
Their “Single” is enough to be shared for two person.

Green Tea Bingsu (Double)
Cookies & Cream Bingsu (Single)
 Normally people will come for coffee or Bingsu, however the bread is quite nice as well. The Caramel Cinnamon Bread that I tried is crunchy at the outer layer and soft in the inner part.



 Address: 
Jaya Shopping Centre (Section 14)
Lot G.17, Jaya Shopping Centre, Jalan Semangat, 46100 Petaling Jaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...