Pages

September 8, 2014

Pasar Besar Seremban @ Seremban

Started my day in Seremban with dropped by at their local wet market to hunt for breakfast. The scale of the wet market is quite big compare to those I visited before. The raw food ingredients are mostly sold at the ground floor while the second floor is full with stalls that serve mouthwatering foods. 

There is a well-known beef noodles at the stall number 748. There are soup and dry beef noodles for the customers to choose from. 


The taste of soup beef noodle is mild while the taste of dry beef noodles is much stronger. I prefer the dry beef noodle than the soup. 

Due to huge crowd, I had waited 45 minutes for my beef noodles to be served. While waiting, I had tried Mee Hoon Sotong (Cuttlefish Vernicelli) at the stall number 753.


The mee hoon served with savory gravy and topped with sliced of pork, cuttlefish and some vegetables.

Walked out from the wet market, there was a stall selling Cendol by an Indian couple. What attracted me the most is the traditional ice shaver. 


The ice was fine and the combination of coconut milk and Gula Melaka (palm sugar) is nectarous. 



Pasar Besar Seremban
Jalan Pasar, 
70200 Seremban,
Negeri Sembilan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...