Pages

October 12, 2014

Korea Medicine for Inner K-Beauty Workshop

Attended another workshop organized by Korea Tourism Organization - Korea Medicine for 
Inner K-Beauty. Actually I was attracted by the free consultation and free massage provided 
in the workshop. 


Korea Plaza had invited a young lady to perform 2 songs to the audiences. She studied Korea Traditional Music as her major in University and currently as a teacher for the Sejong Class organized by Korea Plaze. She looks young, but I was truly amazed by her vocal especially
 in singing traditional songs. 



 The presentation by Dr Choi Korea Medical Palaca took place after the performances. She 
asked for volunteers for the acupuncture demonstration after her presentation about Health topic. 
I was shy at the first time but decided to raise up my hand when they asking for second volunteer. This was my first try doing acupuncture. 


That's me doing the acupuncture

 After all the presentation, we been served with Korean dishes such as Bibimbap, Japchae, 
Korean Pancake, Kimchi and also Samgyetang (Chicken Ginseng Soup). 



I also lined up for the free massage after my meal. The massage was short but I was truly 
enjoying the whole process. I felt so relax after the massage.



The workshop of Korea Medicine for Inner K-Beauty organized by Korea Plaza had showed 
me another side of Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...