Pages

March 23, 2015

Met Mercedes F1 Driver, Nico Rosberg @ KLCC Suria

I was visited Korea Plaza last weekend to collect my prizes that I won from the previous activities, free transportation card by Lotte World. Have to wait until my next visit to Korea only will able to know how am I supposed to use this.

On my way back to KLCC, there was a building that full with crowds. Got 7 are here in Malaysia for their fans meet!!! I’m not really know much about Got 7 but they are a successful KPOP group with lot of fans even though just debut for a short time. With all the young fans waiting there, I decided not to wait and continue my way to KLCC.

Miss the chance to see Got 7 but I met this young and smart looking Formula 1 driver, Nico Rosberg! There was the Petronas Syntium 7000 Launch happened in KLCC Suria with the attendance of Petronas Representative and media.









There is a F1 race car at the concourse area for public to take photo. This is pretty cool! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...