Pages

August 27, 2013

Delicious JjimDak

Normally people will go for fried chicken or Samgyetang (Ginseng Chicken) when visits to Korea. Apart from these, JjimDak is something worth to try as well. My friends and I had found this when we are looking around for our dinner near to our hostel that located near to Kyung Hee Hospital. 

The restaurant name
JjimDak is actually chicken with various vegetables cooked in Korean Soy Sauce. There are 
potatoes, cucumber, carrot, and super lots of dried chili. For me that don’t take in spicy food, 
I removed all the dried chili when the food was served. =P 


People normally will order a quarter or half of the chicken for a small group of people. Some
even ordered whole chicken for people of 6. We only order half of the chicken but 6 of us were
so full after finish the chicken.

Based on what I observed, Korean will finish the chicken first, and then mix in the rice into the sauce. For me, I had ordered the white rice and eat together with the chicken. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...