Pages

August 26, 2013

Namsan? NO, it's Naksan.

I was confused at first and wonder why I would not able to search the place. It is Naksan 
instead of Namsan.
p/s: I like the background of this photo very much cause the green grass and colourful flower.
Kindly ignore my presence there. =D
Glad that my Korean friend had brought me here, a place that will not get into my plan to visit. We are supposed to visit GyeongBukGong but only found out it was not open on Tuesday. Therefore, my Korean friend had brought us here, NakSan Park.


We had walked for quite a distance after reach Hyehwa Station. The way to reach Naksan Park was quite tiring as it is like walking up to the hill.


Even though it was tiring, we still have a lot fun while walking up to the park. There were a lot of creative and beautiful murals on the wall that we pass by on our way up to reach Naksan Park.


The view was truly amazing even though we are just at the entrance of the park. There is also a Naksan Gallery for the visitor to understand better about Naksan. 


We reach the top of Naksan by taking the staircase. Step by step we climbed up through the staircase surround by the green trees. 


Finally, here we are at the top of the Naksan. The view was truly great that the whole city was captured by my eyes.




Of course, we will never forget to take a photo of us up here as the memory.


How to reach there?
Take Seoul Subway line 4 to Hyehwa Station, Exit 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...