Pages

August 2, 2013

Oppa Dak 오빠닭

Korea is famous with the culture of Chicken & Beer where the working adults reward 
themselves with chicken and beer after the long working day. My Korean friends had brought 
me to Oppa Dak (오빠닭) / Oppa Chicken and experienced it. 

The logo of Oppa Dak
Oppa Dak is actually a short form formed by “오븐에 빠진 닭” which mean “Chicken that fell 
into the oven”. There are different type sauces that customers can choose from such as original, garlic, honey, sweet chilli, and others. 

My favourite chicken is this, *refer to photo below. I can’t recall what it’s name, but the chicken
is served together with salad and ice cream. It’s so tasty and healthy!
 

Garlic Flavour

Like it so much and so, I went back to eat again. Even though there are lot choices but still 
cant miss out my favourite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...