Pages

August 30, 2013

Kyung Hee University

This was my university campus!!!

I wasn't really a full time student there. I was a 1 month student there for the summer program (Global Collaborative Summer Program) in Kyung Hee University, Main Campus in Seoul in year 2013. I was never imagine that i will have a chance to study at this campus as it truly look amazing.


This is how my campus looks like. Is it looks great? The building in front is the University Administration Building while there is the Grand Auditorium at behind.


This building that look like church is actually the Grand Auditorium of the campus. There was a concert held in here on my first day in Korea.


This is Crown Hall named after it's outlook as the building itself look like the crown of a king. This was the place that the opening ceremony of the summer program was held.



This was the tennis court that i used to pass by everyday to reach my classroom. The building behind is where i spent my time with the lecturer and my coursemates every weekday.




This 3 photos were taken in the library. I had never seen any library like this. Yup, this is actually the central library and museum of Kyung Hee University. There is a statue at the entrance of the library which make me feel like i was in Europe more than Korea.


This is a lion statue at the centre of the campus with me and my friends taking photo in front it. My friends told me that there is a rumor in the campus saying that making wish to the lion and your wish will come true. I was not too sure about that. =D

If you have nothing to do over the summer break and interested to participate in the Global Collaborative Summer Program can log into the website for more details.
http://gc.khu.ac.kr/?hpDom=seoul&mhp_cls_cd=001002








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...